A Seminar on Research Data Management and Data Management Plan (DMP)
The seminar explores the comprehensive topics related to Research Data Management and Data Management Plan (DMP). Practical experiences and lessons learned in data management activities in various fields of ecology, medicine, marine science, and research resource are presented. Characteristics of research data and requirements of data management in such disciplines are also suggested. Additionally, new issues in research data publication, repositories and data citation index are discussed.
– Dr. Kim, Suntae. Korea Institution of Science and Technology Information. Research Data and Data Management Plan (DMP)
– Dr. Kim, Na Won. Yonsei University Medical Library. The Value and Significance of Sharing Medical Research Data
– Dr. Park, Miyoung. Korea National Research Resource Center. Metadata design of BRC field research data
– Librarian. Nam, Eun Kyong. Strategies for research data management in railway technologies
– Dr. Park, Hyung-Seon. Korea Institution of Science and Technology Information. GBIF (Global Biodiversity Information Facility) global biodiversity data sharing and its best practice of data-driven research
– Director. Song, Taeyoon. Korea Environmental Science & Technology Institute. Status and prospect of ocean research data archiving system construction
– Professor Cho, Myungdae. SungKynKwan University. Management of Machine Actionable Metadata for Scholarly Journal.
– Dr. Kim, Kidong, National Institute of Ecology, Current status and future of Ecological Research Informations in Korea
Please, contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org